Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another name for the Active Affiliation

My rediscovery of the Active Affiliation's function (yes, I merely forgot the rationale I had - which was quite fluid at the time) has, I believe in the scale of things, been a profound event

If Clique Space(TM) could have a community-based label for a set of ideals on what it is, this label would be Identity Metasystem. It has always been my claim that Clique Space allows its users to make visceral statements about the things in this world one may possess. Clique Space perhaps doesn't try to make such a statement about the things one may have said or done while one isn't using it or if one cannot verify the identity of others because they aren't using it, or have prevented you access particular Elements such as their Account. However, with a system like Clique Space, I claim that individuals can certainly go about their lives fairly secure that a system like Clique Space will help every individual ascertain the identity of individuals with whom they collaborate, or at least give individuals informed discretional power to decide whether a collaboration is going to ensue.

Now, identity is the key component to Clique Space. It was a key motivator because the necessity that parented this invention was a need to find a way I could argue to my boss that I could give him or her a tool that they could use to monitor my progress in doing work for them, while preventing their prying into other areas of my life.

Identity is key. The Active Affiliation is key to a user's identity in Clique Space. It quacks like a duck. The Active Affiliation is an identity. I will here forth refer to the Active Affiliation as the Identity.

It has been so decreed. Thus it shall be.

No comments:

Post a Comment