Monday, July 22, 2013

Immersed in a world of morons.

I truly live in a society of idiots. A society says to a child "tell us what's on you mind", then, when a child grows up and finds that there is something in there, finds a society silenced by its own stupidity. No one wants to know what's going on.

I receive a reply by someone after I left an email list that calls itself "Personal Clouds". I left in disgust (I was actually thrown off, but these things coincided closely enough) at the fact that this list appears to be just as moronic as any gathering of morons can be. I sent the letter to ask for some feedback as to whether my revised paper on Clique Space(TM) was going to be published as part of a submission by some of these spotty morons. The letter reads as follows:
  • Owen,

    I'm sorry I didn't respond around the time you sent the paper.

    I read through it a bit, and felt it would work well as a white paper for SSRN and for the Clique Space website, to explain what you are doing.

    I didn't see any clear way to integrate what you were discussing into a more general paper on personal clouds, because it is so focused on your company.

    I hope that helps,
Well, yes it does. It helps me work out that there is no one capable of grasping any idea of any merit. It makes me think that humanity is very inefficient when it actually comes to understanding the contents of any idea; I'm no one special, but still, I get nothing when I try and wave an idea in people's faces for more than five years. The society talks about "innovation" and encouraging its people to be innovative... my story is why people just say "bugger off society you fools."

Funnily enough, my ideas are focussed on my ideas. My ideas appeared to me relevant to this Personal Clouds list because that's what a Sovereign Clique Space is. More to this, Clique Space provides a perfectly good mechanism to federate the Agent Devices in the Sovereign Clique Spaces of two or more individuals to create federated Clique Spaces which facilitate organisations of indeterminate size.

I have been convinced that everyone is screwed in the head.

I replied to this letter with this:
  • Thanks for the sincere reply.

    Evidently, the Personal Clouds list didn't catch on with my work. Perhaps I'll be remembered when what I believe will be inevitable actually happens, and people start thinking about how the self might be manifest in synthetic environments. Maybe there'll be some interest in what appears on SSRN.

    I'm off to sulk. I'm going to sit in my corner and surround myself with my code until I die. It's a much safer place than causing injury to my ego by trying get my point across to a society full of morons. Some of these morons will probably grow wealthy in the exploitation of Clique Space when the rest catch on. Too bad for me. Don't bother me if recognition is posthumous - I won't care. My ideas will be my property or no one's property.

    Go away now, and tell everyone not to bother me again.
Those who make hay out of an idea like Clique Space will (if I'm not one of them) be fraudulent morons who are bullshitting their way through life in a society of gullible morons.

This society, when one of its number try to present an idea to others, behaves as if one's ideas won't matter. Some in this society promote themselves as being the go-to people when one has ideas that address a certain problem, but even these people can't comprehend. Even when one appeals for help in testing their ideas, this society generally regards the individual with complete contempt. Conclusion: this society is completely full of morons. Morons, morons, everywhere!

You're probably an idiot. Stay away from me.

1 comment:

  1. A consortium of hackers from Russia and America have just been arrested. I suppose they're the idiots that are responsible for "thetaoofbadass" hits on my blog.

    Fuck off and spend however long your bad arses must spend in gaol you fuckers.

    ReplyDelete