Monday, August 5, 2013

Going dormant.

My blog friends...

This will be my last message for a while.

After failing to find the funds to pay the retinue of patent attorneys for the filing of my US patent application, I feel that I will need to keep schtum and not disclose any more detail about the technology evolving around Clique Space. I do this in an attempt to protect my concept, and in the hope that I may be able to refile a future patent application that doesn't include any prior art.

I leave you with this question: in what type of a society must an individual exist when the products of an individual's initiative may be taken from the individual because they don't have enough money to protect these products?

This question effects every individual of this society; not only me.

1 comment:

  1. I have until 18 December 2013 to respond to a US office action. I am told that I need between AU 2k and 3k to do this.

    ReplyDelete